Everyone with a pump sprayer is ready to refresh their old ground cover with the vibrant natural colors EnviroColor® top spray proprietary solutions. We have outlined the process for you and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call 678.648.5620 x2 for more advice or email email@example.com with your questions.
- For the best results we recommend that EnviroColor® is applied to fresh mulch or pine straw.
- Dilute 3-4 ounces of concentrate into one gallon of water in your pump sprayer.
- Wet any hardscaped area surrounding the area to be sprayed
- Use a piece a cardboard to block possible over spray.
- Apply EnviroColor® to your ground cover.
- If solution gets on your hardscape immediately rinse with water.
- If solution dries on hardscape EnviroColor® recommends an organic degreaser.
- Allow colorant to dry and repeat process for desired color.
Renewing Oxidized Mulch
- EnviroColor® can bring old gray mulch back to life!
- Follow the steps above with the possibility of 2-3 coats for desired color.
The mulch/pine straw colorant will provide a long lasting consistent color to the landscape material that will look new and vibrant for approximately six months. The life of the color depends greatly on the natural conditions on-site. The preservative will coat the landscape materials reducing the oxidation and decomposition rate. Pine straw will stay flexible longer leading to less breakage and breakdown. Mulch will decompose slower and retard mold and fungus, reducing discoloration.
Best to all patrons who are looking for a economical, environmentally friendly solution to the GOT GRAY MULCH problem.