pigment is specifically designed to keep dormant, diseased, pet stained, drought ridden and overly chemically treated lawns looking like the pristine fairways of the best conditioned golf courses. 4EverGreen
grass paint is the solution for the perfect lawn all season long.
We have outlined some basic benefits and answers to questions on application and coverage:
• Have a green lawn in hours, not weeks or months
• Less expensive than the overall costs of over seeding
• Environmentally safe, no harmful chemicals
• Lasts up to 3 months
• Protects the lawn from harsh winter temperatures
• No mowing during the winter
• No Spring Transition Period
• Prepares grass to "green up" on its own faster in Spring
• Recommended 12:1 dilution rate where 3 gallons of mixture can cover up to 1000 sq. ft.
• Color is subjective so your ratio may vary
• For best results the area should be mowed and raked clean of leaves and other debris
• 4EverGreen dries within 1-2 hours after application.
• The product should be applied on dry days that are at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit
• 4EverGreen can stain concrete and other masonry. Immediately rinse over sprayed areas with water
• Use any pump sprayer and clean properly when finished.
Please contact an EnviroColor® representative with any questions or comments concerning 4EverGreen.