Our Black Forest mulch dye/colorant was produced to color match most commercial bagged black mulch. The use of Black Forest mulch dye/colorant provides the end user to the opportunity to renew and refresh their old gray mulch and capture value of the wood on the ground. Plus, a top spray of Black Forest is much less labor intensive and time consuming.
Listed below are some basic benefits and answers to questions on application and coverage:
• Use 35-50% less material when refreshing your mulch beds
• EnviroColor® Black Forest keeps your black mulch "looking better than new" for at least 6 months
• Safe for plants, pets and people
• Easily applied with any pump sprayer. Clean sprayer properly when job is completed
• 20:1 dilution rate where 1 gallon of diluted solution can cover up to 150 sq. ft.
• Dries in 1-2 two hours
• The product should be applied on dry days that are at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit
• Can stain concrete and other masonry. Immediately rinse over sprayed areas with water
Please contact an EnviroColor® representative with any questions or comments concerning Black Forest.